REMBE® Process Safety Days - Process Pressure Safety and Relief
REMBE® Process Safety Days is a two-day networking event with highly topical presentations, live demonstration and an extraordinary evening event. It is dedicated to engineers, planners, operators, technicians, maintainer, safety inspectors, technical experts and inspection personnel in supervising organisations.
Among others, this year´s REMBE® Process Safety Days - Process Pressure Safety and Relief from 17. to 18. September 2019 discuss
- Risk and consequence analysis of chemical and petrochemical processes – from HAZOP to a reliable safety concept
- Specific codes and standards for pressure relief devices – Commonalities, differences and backgrounds
- Sizing and engineering – Pressure relief design for reactive processes
- Practical methods for the use of pressure relief devices
- Installation, inspection, maintenance and service of pressure relief devices – a pragmatic approach
Are you interested in participating at REMBE® Safety Days in September 2019? We look forward to receiving your advance registration: email@example.com or use the form below.